The IJRSCE is a fully open access journal the authors will sign an exclusive license agreement, where authors have copyright but license exclusive publishing rights in their article to the IJRSCE by copyright transfer agreement.
The IJRSCE published an article under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Attribution: You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
NonCommercial: You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
ShareAlike: If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
The authors have the right to:
- Share their article in the same ways permitted to third parties under the relevant license.
- Retain patent, trademark, and other intellectual property rights including research data.
- Proper attribution and credit for the published work.
The journal and publisher have the rights to:
- The exclusive right to publish the article, and grant right to others, including for non-commercial purposes.
- The journal uses the article for social development and non-commercial purposes.
International Journal of Research for Science and Computational Engineering
© 2015 International Journal of Research for Science and Computational Engineering
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.